Abstract Revision and Full Paper Upload
Presenting Authors: please check the Presenter Instructions for details on preparing for your presentation.
Attention publishing authors! Only accepted papers that are registered and presented at the symposium in Boston will be published in the symposium proceedings.
Please note the following important changes in the distribution of IGARSS 2008 abstracts and proceedings:
- Full papers will be made available to all attendees after the symposium. Attendees may elect to receive a DVD through the mail or be given access to a protected website. Papers that are not presented at the symposium will not appear in the proceedings. This will enable full papers to be accepted until June 20, 2008.
- To give participants information about what is being presented, electronic media containing all IGARSS 2008 abstracts will be distributed to all registered attendees at the symposium. Authors of accepted papers will have an opportunity to revise their abstracts for inclusion on the electronic media until the deadline of April 25.
The entire submission process and requirements are detailed in the Paper Kit.
Upload 4-page Full Paper by June 20
>>> Upload a 4-page Full Paper <<<
IEEE Copyright Form
Presenting authors with accepted abstracts are encouraged but not required to publish their paper(s) in the conference proceedings. Only papers submitted, registered and presented at the conference will be published in the IGARSS 2008 proceedings and hence will be citable and searchable by the Engineering Index. If an author chooses to publish in the conference proceedings, the following instructions apply:
- Log in to the symposium website www.igarss08.org to follow instructions for submitting full paper(s).
- All full papers must be submitted by the deadline of June 20, 2008.
- Student delegates paying a reduced student rate may only register one paper for the symposium. Regular delegates may register up to three papers. Co-authors may register and present papers on behalf of the first author.