Oral Presentation Instructions
- All oral presenters must check in and load their presentations in the Speaker Ready Room (Hynes Convention Center Room 200).
- It is preferable to load all files to the IGARSS server on the day prior to the scheduled presentation. The cut-off for uploads is no less than one hour prior to the start of the session, i.e. the previous day for first morning session, 9:20 for second morning session, 12:20 for first afternoon session and 14:20 for second afternoon session.
- Each oral presentation, including questions and answers, must be less than 20 minutes in length. Due to the large number of parallel sessions, session co-chairs will follow the printed schedule strictly.
- Oral presenters are required to use the laptops provided in the presentation rooms.
- Presentation files may be created in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) (recommended format) or Microsoft PowerPoint. Movies or animations need to be able to run using MPEG, Windows Media Player, Macromedia Flash Player, Apple QuickTime or RealPlayer (RealNetworks).
- Please note that while there will be wireless Internet access available in the presentation rooms, we cannot guarantee either connection speed or availability for your particular presentation time, and we strongly encourage you not to rely on Internet access for your presentation.
|Oral Presenter file upload hours:|
|Sunday, July 6||14:00 to 17:30|
|Monday, July 7 to Friday, July 11||8:00 to 17:30|
Poster Presentation Instructions
- Posters will be displayed from 9:00 to 18:30 on the day on which they are scheduled.
- Presenting authors are requested to be available at their posters from at least 17:00 to 18:30.
- Posters must be removed at the conclusion of the poster session, by 19:30 at the latest.
- Poster boards will be available along with the necessary mounting hardware.
- The poster should be not larger than 4 feet (122 cm) in height and 4 feet (122 cm) in width.